What’s the role?
Currently we are looking for a full stack engineer to join HSBC’s fixed income project in Kowloon.
The successful candidate will participate in all stages of the software development life cycle including requirements gathering, implementation and support and then on-going cooperation and communication with international sites within Pune, London, Paris, New York and APAC region.
Your day-to-day activities
- Understand business processes and requirements, to advise appropriate IT solutions to fulfil business needs.
- Responsible for design, development, delivery, and support for fixed income business.
- Work closely with other team members in different sites globally in developing solution.
- Improving productivity
- Technical guidance, mentoring and reviewing of deliverables by junior resources.
- Cultivate effective working relationships with business users and other IT teams to ensure user satisfaction as well as technical compliant to the established standard in HSBC.
Skills & Experience required:
- Minimum 5 years of full stack developer’s experience in the finance and banking industry environment.
- Good product knowledge for fixed income would be advantageous.
- Good understanding of fixed income front to back flow and Risk & PnL is a plus.
- Sound knowledge in fixed income rates business and products.
- Solid knowledge or working experience in SUMMIT application would be preferable.
- Third party APIs (Misys-SUMMIT).
- C# (beneficial).
- Good understanding of OOP.
- XML Parsing.
- Batch/Command Scripting, Batch Scheduling tool.
- Rational RTC/Team collaboration system, IDE (MS Visual Studio)
- Thorough understanding of IT Development Lifecycle concepts.
- JIRA, CNTRL+M, DevOps and automation.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized mind-set with the ability to work under pressure and operate in a multi-functional, matrix environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and proactively in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines.
- Must be a team player.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.