HKWCS210431 Supplies Supervisor I [Tung Wah Hospital], Hong Kong Hospital Authority

Company/Organisation: Hong Kong Hospital Authority

Post Date: 22/4/2021

Job Title: Supplies Supervisor I [Tung Wah Hospital]

Staff Group: Clerical, Secretarial and Supporting

Reference Number: HKWCS210431

Job Type: Full Time

Description: Position: Supplies Supervisor I Rank: Supplies Supervisor I Department: Administrative Services Department - Procurement & Materials Management Section Hospital: Tung Wah Hospital Cluster: Hong Kong West Cluster Salary: HK$35,985 – HK$45,908 (HGPS point 16 – 21) per month including Monthly Allowance (See Remarks item 2) Key Responsibilities: 1. Assist in carrying out procurement and materials management activities and ensure all activities in the team are carried out in accordance with the established guidelines and plans. 2. Supervise and monitor the day-to-day operation of stores including but not limited to receipt, inspection, storage, issue, distribution and stock take. 3. Monitor medical equipment repair & maintenance services from wards and clinical departments. 4. Coordinate the collection of condemned equipment and supplies for disposal. 5. Compile, analyze and interpret statistics and data report. 6. Handle complaints and enquiries and Liaise with relevant stakeholders in the supply chain to ensure the right goods and services are delivered efficiently. 7. Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisors. Entry Requirements: 1. (a) (i) 5 subjects, including English Language (Syllabus B), Chinese Language and Mathematics at Grade E in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination, or equivalent; OR (ii) 5 subjects in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education attaining the level specified below: - Level 2 in English Language, Chinese Language and Mathematics; and - Level 2 in New Senior Secondary subjects / “Attained” in Applied Learning subjects / Grade E in Other Language subjects; or equivalent; OR (b) A former Hong Kong Polytechnic Certificate of Proficiency in Stores Supervision, or equivalent; OR © A former Hong Kong Polytechnic Advanced Certificate in Storekeeping; OR (d) Grade E in Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination English Language (Syllabus B), or Level 2 in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education English Language, or equivalent, plus a former Hong Kong Technical College Supply Officers Ordinary Course Certificate. 2. At least 8 years’ experience in Supplies work relating to storekeeping, supervising staff and /or purchasing. Preferable Attributes / Exposure: 1. Possession of a diploma or above in Business / Purchasing / Supply Chain Management or related discipline. 2. Experience and good knowledge as buyer in Procurement and Materials Management functions. 3. Experience in using HA’s corporate systems and processes related to procurement and materials management, including but not limited to ERPS, Product Catalogue, and EAM Systems. 4. Hands-on experience in common office automation (e.g. E-mail, Internet/Intranet etc) and PC applications (e.g. MS Office etc.). 5. Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. 6. Able to work independently and under pressure. 7. Self-motivated, good interpersonal and communication skills, pleasant and mature personality.

Link: https://ha.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=HKWCS210431

1個讚