NTE2104014 Executive Assistant I (STC), Hong Kong Hospital Authority

Company/Organisation: Hong Kong Hospital Authority

Post Date: 1/4/2021

Job Title: Executive Assistant I (STC)

Staff Group: Clerical, Secretarial and Supporting

Reference Number: NTE2104014

Job Type: Full Time

Description: Office : Simulation & Training Centre , New Territories East Cluster Pay: HK$ 21 ,895 - HK$25,906 per month Responsibilities : 1. Provide executive and clerical support for the course administration and daily operation of the Training Centre. 2. Liaise, coordinate and organize training courses, programs, meetings and activities co nducted at Training Centre. 3. Compile, verify and process forms and data. 4. Assist in data analysis and preparation of reports. 5. Carry out the procurement and monitor goods receiving. 6. Handle enquiries, liaise and communicate with Hospital staff and external working partners. 7. Assist in supervision of junior clerical staff when necessary. 8. Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor. Requirements : 1. (a) Degree holder or above with working experience; OR (b) Completed F.5 / S.5 with (i) 5 subjects passed in the HKCEE, including Eng Lang (Syll B) and Chin Lang; or (ii) 5 subjects in HKDSE attaining the level specified below : - Level 2 in Eng Lang & Chin Lang; and - Level 2 in New Senior Secondary subjects / “Attained” in Applied Learning subjects (subject to a maximum of 2 subjects under this category) / Grade E in Other Language subjects; or equivalent And obtained diploma in a specialized function and relevant working experience. Preferred Attributes : 1. Possess 1 year or above relevant working experience. 2. Previous experience in organizing training programmes. 3. Past exposure with medical simulation. 4. Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese. 5. Ability to perform typing, word processing and/or Chinese word processing. 6. Hands-on experience in MS Office such as MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint. 7. Experience in analyzing and maintaining a high volume of data. 8. Pleasant and mature personality. 9. Self-motivated, good communication and interpersonal skills and able to work independently.

Link: https://ha.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=NTE2104014