HKWCS210336 Operation Assistant I (Prosthetic %26 Orthotic Department) [MacLehose Medical Rehabilitation Centre], Hong Kong Hospital Authority

Company/Organisation: Hong Kong Hospital Authority

Post Date: 26/3/2021

Job Title: Operation Assistant I (Prosthetic %26 Orthotic Department) [MacLehose Medical Rehabilitation Centre]

Staff Group: Clerical, Secretarial and Supporting

Reference Number: HKWCS210336

Job Type: Full Time

Location: Hong Kong West Cluster-Maclehose Medical Rehabilitation Centre

Description: Position : Operation Assistant I Rank : Operation Assistant I Department : Prosthetic & Orthotic Department Hospital : MacLehose Medical Rehabilitation Centre, Hong Kong West Cluster Salary : HK$21,895 to HK$25,906 per month Key Responsibilities: 1. To assist Prosthetist-Orthotist to maintenance of workshop areas, equipment, tools and materials conducive to treatment. manage the workshop operations, workflow, procedure and OSH related issues. 2. To assist in procurement planning and maintaining inventory of supplies, furniture and equipment and to perform related stores keeping duties. 3. To perform independent operation of computers and data processing for CAD/CAM & 3D printing systems. 4. To supervise, coordinate and assist in the training of subordinates. 5. To handle enquiries from other departments. 6. To perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors. Entry Requirement: 1. F.5 / S.5 with 5 years’ experience in prosthetic and orthotic services; AND 2. Completed certified advanced technical training / skill in Prosthetic & Orthotic. Preferred Attributes: 1. Well experienced in P&O OSH/store related & raw materials ordering duties in hospital setting. 2. Experienced in CAD/CAM or 3D printing software application. 3. Experienced in supervision and junior staff training. 4. Good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills. 5. Good adaptability and able to handle multi-tasks. 6. Responsible, self-motivated and able to work independently.

Link: https://ha.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=HKWCS210336