KEC/T033/21 Contract Part-time Radiographer I, Hong Kong Hospital Authority

Company/Organisation: Hong Kong Hospital Authority

Post Date: 8/3/2021

Job Title: Contract Part-time Radiographer I

Staff Group: Allied Health

Reference Number: KEC/T033/21

Job Type: Contract Part-time

Description: Office: Department of Radiology, Tseung Kwan O Hospital Pay: HK$55,133 to HK$80,518 per month (including Monthly Allowance) [HGPS Point 25-33A] (To be pro-rated based on the total package and work pattern for the Full-time Radiographer I depending on the work hours) Key Responsibilities: 1. Take charge of the technological aspects of a diagnostic imaging room or imaging sub-unit and perform relevant administrative duties. 2. Ensure the delivery of high quality Diagnostic Radiology service and smooth running of daily operation. 3. Perform diagnostic imaging examinations. 4. Maximize equipment utilization and optimize machine performance. 5. Supervise junior radiographers and subordinates. 6. Train and develop junior radiographers. 7. Provide clinical teaching to radiography students from academic institutions. Entry Qualifications: 1. A degree in Radiography from a local university or equivalent. (Note: Please refer to the List of Equivalent Qualifications for appointment to the Radiographer Job sub-family: http://hr.home/Doc/GA/QualRef-RDI_202008.pdf ) 2. A Certificate of Registration (Category D) (Part I) and a valid Practicing Certificate issued by the Radiographer Board, Hong Kong. 3. 5 years’ experience as a Radiographer. 4. Acquired adequate/relevant experience in respective special imaging modalities. Preferred Attributes / Exposure: 1. Acquired related academic/professional qualifications. 2. Fluency in written English and Chinese as well as spoken English and Cantonese. 3. Communication skill 4. Empathy. 5. Commitment to patient care. 6. Leadership. 7. Interpersonal skills.

Link: https://ha.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=KEC/T033/21