Why Patients Need You?
Pfizer endeavors to bring continuous drug development to patients in need. To make these breakthroughs visible to our community, you as a young talent will be a key ambassador to demonstrate our value of “Patients First”. Through job rotations in 2-3 different departments, you will be empowered and play a vital role in making patients understand how we could impact their lives in a meaningful way.
What You Will Achieve?
You will support the development of Pfizer’s strategy to enhance corporate image. You will be able to advance your interpersonal and time management skills through managing projects from diverse channels. While understanding the work environment in a bio-pharmaceutical company, you will also gain valuable insights and connections through participating or leading projects with internal and external parties. Through the extensive exposure in different training sites, you will be fostered under a culture that promotes values of excellence, courage, joy and equity within Pfizer and to the public.
How You Will Achieve It?
PLATFORM FOR ACQUIRING PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE
- To gain practical skillset and competencies through on-the-job training
DEVELOPMENT OF CAREER INTERESTS
- To develop career path along the way during the program
THROUGH JOB ROTATIOINS IN 2-3 TRAINING SITES
- To select major development areas based on career aspirations, from below departments:
Sales & Marketing
Regulatory Affairs & Medical Affairs;
Corporate Affairs & Communication;
Platform and Enabling Functions
Legal and Compliance
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Final year university students in any discipline; or Recent graduate with less than two years of working experience
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with proficiency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Purpose-driven and eager to learn
- A team-player with high versatility
- Good analytical skills
- Innovation and agility
- Passionate about a long-term career development in the pharmaceutical industry