The ESDlife Management Trainee Programme enables you to use what you’ve learned, expand your knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience. We offer the opportunity to gain hands-on experience, develop professional skills and pave the way to a successful future career in different business units. It is a great way to explore the career choices that lie ahead of you.
To develop the trainees’ functional competence and to strengthen their professional skills, we will provide trainees with opportunities to gain all-round exposure, including cross-departmental attachment training, external training courses and on-the-job coaching, etc. You will be able to learn:
- E-Commerce Marketplace
- Business Workflow and Project Management
- Practical knowledge in Digital Advertising
- Professional Marketing Skills
Who We Hire
We are looking for high-caliber fresh graduates from reputable Hong Kong and overseas universities to join our Management Trainee Programme.
- Bachelor degree holder or above in any disciplines with result of 2nd upper or above
- Entrepreneurial drive and an ability to deliver sustained performance with strong commercial acumen
- Possess pleasant and outgoing personalities with strong leadership ambition
- Self-motivation with strong will to learn
- Passionate about Digital and Mobile Technology
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Chinese
- Healthcare Program including In-patient, Out-patient and dental
- Hutchison Provident Fund / Mandatory Provident Fund
- Annual Leaves, Marriage Leaves, Compassionate Leaves, and Iron-man / Iron-lady Leaves
- Long Services Award
- Training Subsidy for job related courses
- Staff Discount at CK Hutchison outlets
- Cash Coupons for employees who become bride/ groom or Father/ Mother
If you identify yourself with the above profile and would be keen to take on this opportunity, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please send in your full resume via “Apply Now”.
To know more about us, please visit our website at www.esdlife.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used only for consideration of application for relevant/similar post(s) within the CK Hutchison Group of Companies.
Applicants not having heard from us within four weeks from the date of this advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise when no longer required.
: Management Trainee