FedEx Management Trainee Program is designed to groom and develop young talents of high caliber as future leaders of FedEx. The 36-month program provides an excellent opportunity for a Management Trainee (MT) to gain an exposure and development in FTN. MT will go through on-the-job trainings, job rotation and get practical work experience including the chances of assuming an overseas assignment in APAC region. Upon completion of the 36-month training, it is expected that the Management Trainee will be assigned a permanent position at FTN.
• Receive training, and perform duties in several departments, in operations, products, and support functions in order to attain functional and departmental perspective on objectives by following the FedEx philosophy of People-Service-Profit and Purple Promise;
• Learn various staff functions, operations workflow, management viewpoints and company policies and practices affecting each phase of FTN business development;
• Meet performance goals and objectives set by management;
• Report to management regularly on progress made in attaining goals and objectives;
• Observe experienced talents in FTN to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties;
• Provide support as needed by management in the various departments, including reporting, data-entry, presentation creation, strategic planning, and ad-hoc project work.
• University graduates in all disciplines.
• Degree in logistics, supply chain management, or industrial engineering is preferred but not essential.
Experience & knowledge:
• Fresh university graduated
• Self-motivated, passionate and energetic;
• Highly committed, hardworking and consistently self-disciplined;
• Good team player;
• Able to work under pressure;
• Excellent spoken and written English and Mandarin Chinese, with strong interpersonal and presentation skills
• High mobility and willingness to travel overseas
Closing Application: February 28, 2021 (Sunday)