You will be responsible to build a CV model training and optimization pipeline for real-time analysis of multiple camera feeds on custom hardware.
You will be detecting domain-specific objects in unstructured scenes.
Please apply via our job portal at: Jobs | IDX Games
- Contribute to attention and object tracking system
- Responsible for developing software to analyze real-time video data using Computer Vision
- Coordinate and collaborate with a small team of engineers reporting to Project Manager and CTO
- Familiar with OpenCV2 for Python is required.
- Familiar with source control, feature branching and automated deployment using git and not afraid of the unix/linux shell.
- Any experience with embedded systems and efficient resource environments (mobile devices, Arduino, RasPi) is advantageous.
- Jupyter, (Python/Julia/R)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, ability to think laterally.
- Critical eye for design and detail.
- Proven Computer Vision experience
- C/C++, Golang experience is preferred.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with Pytorch & Tensorflow
- 5 day work week
- Flexible work hours/schedule
- Minimum 10 days annual leave (increases based on every year of employment)
- Eligibility for company medical scheme after probation period
- Free snacks and coffee/drinks in our well-stocked pantry
- Recreational activities (Nintendo Switch, Arcade Games, Foosball Table etc.)
- Candidates who can provide project references will be considered first
- Attach at least two examples of other projects you have worked on (with working code and tests - github repo preferred)
- Note your expected salary in your application. (Our Studio offers competitive salaries with remuneration based on skills and experience.)
- Hong Kong Residents Preferred.
- Oversea Candidates will be considered. For this position, IDX Games or idNerd (Holdings) Ltd. can offer VISA sponsorship for working in Hong Kong. However, you must be an expert in the area of Computer Vision and have proof that you are an expert in this field for the purpose of immigration department VISA sponsorship application. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates without any experience in the field of Computer Vision for VISA sponsorship purposes.
What it’s like to work at IDX Games:
- You will be working with incredibly talented, motivated individuals who have a desire to develop their skills exponentially.
- The working environment at IDX Games is fun and team-oriented. You will find what you’re working is industry disrupting - and the projects & products that we are developing will allow you to master your skills.
- We don’t believe in outdated metrics like “working longer hours makes you a better employee”. We work hard, sure, but we also work smarter. Arbitrary rules and regulations kill creativity and innovation, so we value flexibility - in the perception and execution of tasks. Don’t forget, we play hard too!
- Feel part of a fast-growing start-up, i.e. we value open discussion and have a limited bureaucracy. There is no hierarchy of opinions. If you have difficulty talking candidly with your development lead or with the development team, then this is not the space for you.
- Everyone here has a CAN DO attitude. In-order to create innovative solutions that will disrupt the casino industry, we needs people who can think outside the box.
We’re an Equal Opportunities Employer
We believe in giving everyone the same opportunities for employment, pay, and promotion, without discrimination. Your gender, race, religion, sexual orientation or whether or not you’re a Star Wars fan or a Star Trek fan has no bearing on your path for opportunities at idNerd.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please apply via our job portal at: Jobs | IDX Games
IDX Games (a subsidiary company of idNerd Studio) is Asia’s leading supplier of ETG display control system, advanced casino table games trend-board solutions provider, as well as a bespoke content creator. IDX Games uses a customer-centric approach to problem-solving in the ETG display market, helping clients achieve their company goals with breakthrough technologies and creative design processes.
IDX Games R&D teamwork alongside premier 3D animation experts from the idNerd Studio, injecting that much-loved pop of entertainment and interactivity into gaming content development.
IDX’s flagship product, X Stadium, launched the company into top-of-mind regional market consciousness, changing industry standards for the better when X Stadium was first unveiled at the Macau Gaming Show in 2016.
Today, IDX adds two hot new products to its repertoire – X Trend and X Table – giving its valued clients an all-encompassing, integrative table games experience that is unmatched.
As a registered local business in both Hong Kong and Macau, IDX promises to deliver effective and seamless solutions to casino operators and trusted manufacturers in both hubs and beyond.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20,000.00 - $35,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday
- Computer Vision: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19