The Information Security Department ensures the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of the Club’s communications and network infrastructure, application systems and data.
The Technology and Cyber Risk & Compliance team is responsible for strengthen governance and ensure system/process compliance of Cyber and Technology risk. The team plays a multi-faceted support role to provide an appropriate level of assurance regarding system of internal controls as established and to identify any areas for improvement.
The 1-year placement is open for University students who are interested in pursuing a career in the field of Information Security.
This is a good opportunity for initial exposure to aspiring candidate who wants to explore career in Cyber and Technology Risk and compliance management in Information Security.
You will assist the team to:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the cybersecurity and technology risk management process and framework;
- Follow and communicate cyber and tech risk practices, guidelines and standard across the different team ensuring risk covering applications, systems, networks and digital assets are adequately protected, monitored and managed effectively;
- Assist to conduct Security Awareness program;
- Contribute in automation of internal process of cyber risk management;
- Assist to conduct compliance and risk control testing activities.
Skills and qualifications we are looking for:
- University student in Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer/ Electronic Engineering or other related discipline;
- Desire to pursue a career in the field of IT;
- Good technical knowledge with background knowledge of Information Security;
- Good command on written and verbal English communication;
- Strong interpersonal skills with an open mind;
- Positive and eager to learn.
Terms of Employment
- A 1-year placement contract will be offered to the successful candidates.
- Job commencement will be in May/June 2021.
- Please submit application by 28-Feb-2021.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend assessments and interviews on a rolling basis.
- Note: If you are also interested in the other IT Trainee placements, please only submit the online application once. You might be considered for the other placement opportunities based on your background and portfolio whenever appropriate.