IT Enterprise Solutions Department provides high-quality and innovative business application solutions (non-wagering) and IT services to all divisions and departments within the Club.
The 1-year placement is open for University students who are interested in pursuing a career in the field of IT systems and applications.
You will have the opportunity to acquire and utilize new skills, gain hands-on experience in technologies related to IoT devices and other application development.
You will help to plan, monitor, control, execute and report various verification and validation activities for applications/systems in the Racing Portfolio, and participate in projects including:
- Assist in the testing of applications and IoT technologies;
- Assist in software development;
- Provide BAU support in Racing applications;
- Provide support in Racing events.
Skills and qualifications we are looking for:
- University student in Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer/ Electronic Engineering or other related discipline;
- Desire to pursue a career in the field of IT;
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server OS, programming, Web-based technologies and SQLServer database;
- Possess good problem solving, communication and trouble shooting skills.
Terms of Employment
- A 1-year placement contract will be offered to the successful candidates.
- Job commencement will be in May/June 2021.
- Please submit application by 28-Feb-2021.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend assessments and interviews on a rolling basis.
- Note: If you are also interested in the other IT Trainee placements, please only submit the online application once. You might be considered for the other placement opportunities based on your background and portfolio whenever appropriate.