The Sustainability Department’s mission is to embed sustainability in the culture and major processes of The Hong Kong Jockey Club.
The 1-year placement is open for University students who are interested in pursuing a career in the field of Sustainability.
You will have the opportunity to work to enhance non-financial data management systems with the IT department/consultant for both the Sustainability and other key departmens. This is an excellent opportunity to experience corporate sustainability work and to be exposed to technical environmental issues.
You will assist the Sustainability team on:
- Data system automation and enhancement (IWMS based);
- Dashboard creation and data visualisation (tableau, website design);
- Data analysis and report writing;
- Training others on data system;
- Update department website;
- Ad-hoc sustainability research.
Skills and qualifications we are looking for:
- University student in Environmental Science or other related discipline;
- Genuine interest and desire to pursue a career in Sustainability.
- Good knowledge in web design and publishing, MS Office, SharePoint, Project and Tableau;
- Good command of written and verbal in both Chinese and English;
- Able to research and compose case-studies of good practices;
- Possess good skills in data analysis.
Terms of Employment
- A 1-year placement contract will be offered to the successful candidates.
- Job commencement will be in May/June 2021.
- Please submit application by 28-Feb-2021.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend assessments and interviews on a rolling basis.