We seek to attract and engage penultimate year university students with potential by offering a dynamic working environment, comprehensive learning and career exposure, and a chance to experience the Club’s unique integrated business model.
In this 10-week Summer Internship Programme, you will be assigned to work in a specific department or project. You will gain insight into the life at work of the Club, uplift your skills and knowledge, experience practical development from on-the-job assignments and meaningful projects that matters. Interns who demonstrate outstanding performance and potential will be reviewed and considered a fast-track opportunity in joining the Club’s Management Trainee Programme upon graduation.
- Penultimate year university student in any disciplines, on target for a degree or above to be graduated by July 2022.
- Satisfactory academic background and achievements.
- Highly motivated self-starter who demonstrates a strong ‘can-do’ spirit.
- High learning agility with an open mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong business acumen, with solid project planning and execution experience.
- A valid permit to work in Hong Kong SAR.
- Available for the full-time programme during the internship period (i.e. June – August 2021).
Application for the 2021 summer intake is now open.
Please complete the online application form and quote the Internship reference code [ SIP_2021 ] by 21 February 2021.