Graduate Trainee Program
Graduate Trainee Program is designed to nurture future leaders for the China Mobile Hong Kong Company Limited. We aim at bringing you a unique opportunity to unveil your potential and realize your career aspiration. 1- year graduate trainee program is a prefect platform which leads you to pursue a career in telecommunication industry through assisting you to map your path to success. Get ready for such unforgettable experiences? Let’s give ourselves a chance to create a better future together!
*You can choose one of the following streams to start your career journey in China Mobile Hong Kong :
- Commercial Stream includes Marketing, Sales, MyLink, New Business, Corporate Sales, Customer Experience Management and Customer Service Divisions. It is mainly responsible for formulating and implementing CMHK’s marketing strategy, exploring new products and developing digital business, as well as managing marketing events & channel sales activities, thus to meet company’s objectives in short and long term. In addition, it sets up high performance standards to ensure that quality have been fulfilled and it also assures customers of receiving the most superior customer services so as to enhance total customer satisfaction.
- Technical Stream includes Network Planning & Implementation, Network, Network Optimization, Internet & Enterprise Solution and Information Technology Divisions. It is mainly responsible for formulating and implementing CMHK’s network planning and construction as well as managing network resources and conducting performance analysis. To ensure customers with a wide coverage and stable network, it’s dedicated to providing a high quality of the network maintenance and optimizing the network monitoring systems. It also aligns with the company’s network development plan for the implementation, support and maintenance of base stations. IT division is responsible for business support systems’ planning, development and maintenance as well as the formulation of information security measures.
Corporate Services Stream
- Corporate Services Stream includes Corporate Affairs (Compliance Management Office), Strategy, Human Resources, Finance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Internal Audit and Legal & Regulatory Divisions. It is mainly responsible for supporting commercial and technical streams’ operation. Corporate Services Stream manages the duties of company’s financial accounting, reporting and planning. It also implements and executes company’s strategy, compliance, manages and optimizes workflow process as well as handles general and network equipment procurement. In addition, Internal Audit and Legal & Regulatory divisions manage company’s risk control, legal regulatory and enhance operational effectiveness. Human Resources Division plays a key role in recruiting, developing and retaining talents, and supporting employee care activities.
Through 1- year intensive Graduate Trainee Program, you will develop yourself in telecommunication industry under an environment of Trust, Responsible and Care. We will grow together towards our company vision “Be Your Preferable Digital Life Partner.”
- Under the guidance of experienced mentors，you will acquire job-related skills and knowledge in core department to facilitate your growth and become the key talent in your specialized area.
- You will go through job rotation to different major business functions to understand company business and operations in a comprehensive way.
- You will attend various types of classroom trainings and experiential learning to enhance your hard and soft skills.
- You will participate in sharing sessions from senior executives and which lead you to explore the way of success.
- You will have chance to attend site visits and touring to our business partners and China Mobile outside Hong Kong to learn their best practices.
- You will complete group projects with other trainees to further enhance your capabilities and contribute to company development.
Application period for the 2021 Graduate Trainee Program will be started from 16 November, 2020 to 16 February, 2021. You are required to complete an online application by providing your personal particulars, academic background, experience in internship and extra-curricular activities, or any other professional qualifications that you possess.
If you are shortlisted for the next-round assessment, you will be invited to complete an online assessment which is to evaluate your verbal ability and logical thinking.
If you have passed the online assessment, you will be invited to our group interview. This session will be a good chance for you to demonstrate your competencies and teamwork.
Personality QuestionnaireShortlisted candidates will be required to complete an online personality assessment which allows us to better understand your personality traits, including your ways of thinking and interacting.
Coming to the next stage of selection, you will meet our HR team and management team from different business lines in an individual interview session. You are expected to share with us your past experience and career aspirations.
Congratulations! You are selected as one of the Graduate Trainees in CMHK and we will notify you the result in April/May 2020. Welcome to start your career journey in CMHK!Welcome to start your career journey in CMHK!