It is a well-structured 5-month Internship Programme through which students can gain practical design, engineering and maintenance experiences in a dynamic work environment. Students will also have the opportunity to appreciate the essence of railway operations and develop technical and soft skills.
- Internship Period: February 2022 to June 2022
- Employment Nature: Full time (from Monday to Friday)
- Carry out industrial project(s) related to railway operations, with relevance to academic study at university
- Support studies, analysis, experimental functions and trial projects
- Attend site / workshop / laboratory visits
- Undergraduates who are in their final semester of study in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Building Services / Computer / Control, Automation & Instrumentation or a related discipline, with all major course work requirements fulfilled
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (average B or above)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-minded with the ability to work independently
- Hands-on experience in various software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
Candidates with lower GPA but outstanding achievements in other areas, e.g. HKDSE / HKAL or extra-curricular achievements, will also be considered.
You are invited to apply online via MTR Corporation on or before 28 February 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attempt online test and attend interview in March / April 2021.
For other job openings, please visit MTR Corporation’s website for more details.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for 12 months for future recruitment purpose and will then be destroyed.
: Hong Kong
: Operations Division
: 29/Jan/21, 12:00:00 AM
: 28/Feb/21, 11:59:00 PM