About the job
In this role, you will leverage customer-facing experiences and be responsible for Clare.AI’s Support triaging, execution, and resolution of severity 0, 1, and 2 incidents.
You will research and implement solutions to prevent or mitigate customer issues through a combination of proactive support and monitoring. You will partner with our Engineering team and other cross-functional teams to provide the highest level of support and subject matter expertise to our clients in South East Asia, Europe and Latin America. This is a suitable career opportunity for a highly motivated, customer-centric, self-directed individual who is interested in learning and supporting a cutting-edge SaaS platform.
In this role you will
- Research, resolve, and respond to a variety of customer technical issues, while also liaising with our engineering team to resolve software bugs discovered during support investigations
- Analyse and problem solve high-level complex issues and provide in-depth technical assistance to account executives, engineers, and product managers.
- Create and maintain internal and external support documentation including policies, standard operating procedures, guidelines, and knowledge articles
- Develop and nurture successful long-term relationships with our customers by creating a best-in-class customer experience
About You (Required)
- BA/BS computer sciences, or relevant experience
- 2+ years experience working in a customer technical support role with a track record of success
- 1+ year of experience working with Zendesk or similar (Jira, Intercom, etc.) and various plug-ins/automated workflows for ticket and incident management
- Experience and understanding of container applications such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure (Azure), Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Grafana, Prometheus, Stackdriver, etc
Personal Characteristics of a Successful Candidate
- Experience in a small start-up work environment
- Self-motivated, a great teammate, high-energy and diligent work ethic
- Exhibits and drives a strong commitment to outstanding customer service
- Passion for providing positive customer experiences, dedication to follow-up
- Ability to hit the ground running with little oversight; ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate confidently and concisely to both technologists and non-technologists
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunities for career advancement as we grow
- Competitive salary and tuition reimbursement
- Good opportunities for career progression and increasing responsibilities
- Join a fast growing start-up in the exploding market space of Enterprise SaaS
Clare.AI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Salary: $45k – $63k