As Product Manager at Toby, you will be responsible for managing product roadmap and planning project sprint.
- Deliver and enhance Toby App and Web page to support business strategy.
- Understand competitive landscape in local markets, discover market insights and identify user pain points
- Collaborate with different teams and stakeholders, manage the integration of new features onto Toby platform and supervise development process from design to implementation.
- Articulate value propositions of business initiatives. Translate business requirements into product requirement/user stories. Ensure Product Team understands the context and specifications to deliver quality product within timeline.
- Understand user mindset and behavior through research, observation, data-mining and testing
- Define and track product performance metric. Continue provide feedback to improve user experience and performance
- At least 3 years experience in a product management or related role. Previous experience in Startup is highly preferred
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability of data-driven decision-making, ability to define and manage qualitative and quantitative research and measurement plans
- Strong organizational acumen – ability to thrive in a matrix environment where success depends on a high degree of cross-functional collaboration
- Can-do attitude, willingness to learn and listen, ability to work independently, and strong drive to get things done
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Chinese and English. Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
Salary: $30k – $40k