HKWCS201245 Executive Assistant I (Administrative Services) [Grantham Hospital], Hong Kong Hospital Authority

Company/Organisation: Hong Kong Hospital Authority

Post Date: 30/12/2020

Job Title: Executive Assistant I (Administrative Services) [Grantham Hospital]

Staff Group: Clerical, Secretarial and Supporting

Reference Number: HKWCS201245

Job Type: Full Time

Description: Position : Executive Assistant I Rank : Executive Assistant I Office : Administrative Services Division Hospital : Grantham Hospital Salary : HK$21,895 – HK$25,906 per month Key Responsibilities: 1. Perform executive and clerical support for the daily operation of the department. 2. Provide administrative support in preparation of meetings, minutes, presentations, statistics and records. 3. Support implementation of surveys and projects, including questionnaire design, information retrieval, data management, graphic presentations and report compilation. 4. Support projects management including planning, implementation and monitoring. 5. Carry out general administrative duties including update of website, filing, record keeping for daily operation of the department. 6. Assist in coordination of meetings and provide technical support to users if necessary. 7. Perform other related duties as assigned by the supervisor. Entry Requirement: 1. University Graduates with working experience; OR 2. Has obtained a diploma in a specialized function with relevant working experience and completed F.5/ S.5 with: (a) 5 subjects passed in HKCEE including English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language, or equivalent; OR (b) 5 subjects in HKDSE attaining the level specified below: i. Level 2 in English Language and Chinese Language, and ii. Level 2 in New Senior Secondary subjects/ “Attained” in Applied Learning subjects (subject to a maximum of 2 subjects under this category)/ Grade E in Other Language subjects, or equivalent. Preferred Attributes: 1. Proficiency in PC applications such as MS Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint. 2. Good interpersonal and communication skills. 3. Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese. 4. Proactive, responsible, self-motivated and able to work independently. 5. Hands on experience in web page management.

Link: https://ha.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=HKWCS201245