KWC18/21 Executive Assistant I (Occupational Therapy Department), Kwai Chung Hospital, Hong Kong Hospital Authority

Company/Organisation: Hong Kong Hospital Authority

Post Date: 11/1/2021

Job Title: Executive Assistant I (Occupational Therapy Department), Kwai Chung Hospital

Staff Group: Clerical, Secretarial and Supporting

Reference Number: KWC18/21

Job Type: Full Time

Description: Office: Kwai Chung Hospital Pay : HK$21,895 - HK$25,906 per month (Please note the remarks 2-5) Key Responsibilities: The incumbent is required to provide executive support to Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service, duties include: 1. Provide support and statistics analysis to clinical research programs in the psychosocial field of positive psychotherapy, resilience training, work and wellness recovery study. 2. Prepare materials for the therapeutic groups. 3. Assist OTs to conduct therapeutic individual sessions/ groups/ outings. 4. Provide support in financial matters include records and handling of patient incentive, service expenditure and reimbursement. 5. Manage database of clinical service. 6. Provide clerical support. 7. Any other duties assigned. Entry Requirement: 1. University Graduates with experience; OR 2. F.5/ S.5 with: (a) HKCEE 5 passes incl. Eng (Syl. B) & Chin; or (b) 5 subjects in HKDSE attaining the level specified below: (i) Level 2 in Eng & Chin; and (ii) Level 2 in New Senior Secondary subjects/ “Attained” in Applied Learning subjects (subject to a maximum of 2 subjects under this category)/ Grade E in Other Language subjects AND diploma in a specialized function AND relevant experience. Preferable Attributes/ Exposure: 1. Working experience with the usage of SPSS. 2. Proficient in SPSS and statistical analysis. 3. Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English. 4. Sound knowledge in computer applications including Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Words and Chinese word processing. 5. Good communication and interpersonal skills. 6. Pleasant and mature personality, interested to work in hospital environment. 7. Able to work independently.

Link: https://ha.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=KWC18/21