How to apply
The Swire Finance Programme will open for recruitment in March 2021. Please stay tuned for details on how to apply.
- Business and commercial acumen and the aspiration to become a Finance Director
- Intellectually curious and with strong learning agility
- Strong leadership potential
- Team player with strong communication skills and culturally adaptable
- Driven and takes initiative
- Qualified accountants (HKICPA, CICPA, ICAA, ICAEW, USCPA, ICAS, CICA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Relevant experience to join at either Team Leader or Operational Leader level
- Excellent command of English
- Other language skills, especially Cantonese and Putonghua, an advantage
- Geographically mobile. Executives will spend most of their time working in HKSAR and the Chinese mainland but may also be required to work in other countries where our businesses operate.