ICT / IoT / App / O2O / AI / FinTech / Smart City
Landmark Projects and Real Estate Clients
Attractive Remuneration and Free Travel
Project Manager / Engineer (IoT/ELV/E&M)
- Carry out installation and maintenance of smart IoT devices and system
- Site visit and work out with E&M, ELV partners for best solution
- Communicate with R&D team and hardware suppliers to design, develop innovative IoT solutions, perform hardware testing, handle T&C process and complete project delivery
- Response to clients’ enquiries, conduct necessary trouble-shooting and fixing on IoT devices when issues reported
- Degree holder in Engineering related disciplines
- Good command of oral and written English and Chinese, Mandarin is a plus
- Strong inter-personal skills and sense of innovation
- Proactive and practical, self-motivated, independent, and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment for multi-tasks
- Attractive remuneration depending on capabilities and experience
- Project bonus and fast promotion
- Working at Smart Office, well equipped with self-run IoT office automation and 5G Internet environment
$1 SHOP Staff Discount Program, staff birthday celebration and company’s anniversary free travel
- Exchange and sharing opportunities with leading Internet companies and innovation enterprises in Greater Bay Area and overseas
Option will be considered for extremely outstanding performance and contribution
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant IoT Engineer
Working Place: Hong Kong, CardApp Headquarters
- Personal data provided will be treated in strictest confidence and recruitment purpose only.
項目經理 / 工程師 (物聯網/弱電/機電)
Information Technology (IT), IT Project Management / Team Lead
CardApp Limited is a leading Hong Kong Internet company focusing on Smart Building eco-system development and operation.
Established in 2011, CardApp was the first Mobile Internet company successfully incubated in Hong Kong Science Park. Its headquarters is located in Hong Kong and R&D center is in Shenzhen, China.
CardApp’s core product “Cloud-based Interactive Community” is not only a one-stop digital solution of state-of-the-art technologies of IoT, Cloud, AI and App for property development and management, but also a platform integrating hardware, payment, eCommerce, O2O resources to create multiple innovative value-added services to end users. In Hong Kong, currently there are more than 300 Cloud-based Interactive Communities from nearly all local developers including Henderson, Sino, China Resources, Cheung Kong, Wheelock, Swire, New World, MTR, Housing Society, Nam Fung, K.Wah, Wharf, Chinachem, KDC, Hongkong Land, etc. CardApp is also fast developing new markets in Macau, Mainland China and southeast Asia.
Application link: Search and apply jobs in Hong Kong | jobsDB Hong Kong