Based in Shanghai
Flexible hour work life balance
A great position is now available in Production. We are hiring a Program Specialist for Social! Make your career possible!
What is Production? It’s the place where design ideas are transformed into actual products. We are in over 20 sourcing markets and are the direct point of contact for local suppliers. We work to ensure our products are of good quality and produced at the best price and in a sustainable way.
Is this your next challenge?
As a Program Specialist, your focus will be to develop and implement our Social Sustainability strategies in your region. Are we on track with our program-related activities? Are we driving the right initiatives to reach our goals? In all that you do, stakeholder management is at the forefront of your mind. Both internal through different working groups and the global teams, as well as external stakeholders.
Some of the activities that you will be focusing on will be connected to different projects such as Fair Wage Method, Wage Management System, Workplace Dialogue, Health & Safety, Human Rights due to diligence and connected programs such as migrant workers and women empowerment.
Who are you?
The person we are looking for
• Working closely with sustainability program managers to collaborate internally across functions on goal setting and program implementation
• Responsible for developing local social goals and strategies on the dedicated topics in order to reach the group ambition
• Co-create the annual projects and activities plan together with internal across teams
• Implement the strategies and plan with internal across teams and KPI follow up with improvement action plans to ensure the goals are met
• Develop external stakeholder engagement plan, and drive collaboration with industrial peers and organizations on dedicated topics
• Develop and support capacity building to internal team and suppliers
• Research and study the industrial technology and innovations to find enabler to reach the fair and equal ambition
• Monitor and research on policy and regulation to identify potential impact to the group
• Social related Sustainability knowledge
• Project management skill
• Effective communication and good presentation skill
• Fluent in written/spoken English
• Analytical and strategic skills
• Data analysis capability with tools of Excel, Power BI, etc.
Your new team
Of course, you can’t do all this by yourself! There’s a great team of people that you will collaborate with, both locally and internationally, who will share your ambition and help you achieve your goals. Together with the Sustainability Program Manager, market innovation and capacity development team, and our business teams, you will drive our sustainability agenda and identify and priorities the short and long-term program activities of each specific market.
And how is it to work in Production? Of course, we think it’s great but you should ask people who work here what they think! We are confident that they will tell you that we strive to live by our values, creating a work atmosphere that is collaborative, inclusive, and engaging. If you have friends who work (or worked) in Production, give them a call!
How do I apply?
If what you have read so far sounds like it might be the right opportunity for you, then please apply in MOVE straight away before! If your CV is among those selected, we will invite you for an initial phone screening, followed by a couple of interviews in our offices, either face to face or on video.
Years of Experience
Full Time, Permanent
Manufacturing, Garment / Textile
Our values reflect the heart and soul of H&M. They define what it takes to work here and how we do things. When we interact with colleagues and customers around the world, our values help us develop and grow. Individually these values may seem obvious, but together they form a culture that we think is unique and different from many other companies.
WE ARE ONE TEAM
WE BELIEVE IN PEOPLE
STRAIGHTFORWARD AND OPEN-MINDED
KEEP IT SIMPLE
Application link: https://hk.jobsdb.com/hk/en/Webflow/PopUpJobApplicationExternalLink?jobAdId=100003008484174®Country=hk&url=https%3A%2F%2Feur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com%2F%3Furl%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fjobs.smartrecruiters.com%2FHMGroup%2F743999751173706-program-specialist-social%26data%3D04%7C01%7Cjoyee.wong%40hm.com%7Cc7e007f3b59441af7cc808d92bdd3e3d%7C30f5234446634c2ebab361bf24ebbed8%7C0%7C0%7C637589051504696629%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000%26sdata%3DI%2Bgk8Zp9e1yKWhE9XRcIRzn94aWEUP04WtRGRLeNDnk%3D%26reserved%3D0