Outdoor Fundraising Executive 戶外籌款幹事 - Omniraise Limited - Hong Kong

Job Highlights
Fun & Vibrant Culture 充滿活力和友善的公司文化
Dedicate your career to the society 於工作的同時也能為社會作出貢
Training & Leadership Program 專業領導才能及在職培訓計劃
Job Description

Join us if you want to dedicate your career to the society. Providing educational awareness and fundraising to support poverty, nature, humanitarian.

歡迎加入我們! 如果你是個有愛心,又有事業心的正能量同路人,以下的工作機會你一定有興趣!

What is the role about? 主要工作:

Outdoor face-to-face fundraising sales activities for NGOs (E.g. UNHCR)
為國際知名的非政府機構(NGO) (E.g. UNHCR)於不同香港市區進行戶外募捐活動
Educate, spread awareness and influencing individuals to be a regular supporter of NGOs
向大眾推廣具教育意義的資訊,以增加不同非政府機構(NGO)在香港的影響力
Strategic planning with the team to achieve NGOs fundraising goal across Asia in upcoming Events, Roadshows & Exhibitions
為非政府機構(NGO)提供有規劃性的活動,例如慈善籌募路演和公益展覽等。

Who are we looking for? 你只需要是個:

Target driven and passionate individual who loves outdoor environment
具使命感,充滿熱情和喜歡戶外工作
Team working culture with supportive spirit
樂於助人,有團體精神
Enthusiastic active speaker
積極及主動的性格
Building and developing relationship with public
願意與公眾建立友好交流

What we have for you? 員工福利:

Basic salary with attendance & monthly bonus from $15,000 up
月薪包括底薪、勤工及每月獎金,高達$15,000+
A 3k confirmation bonus
$3000完成試用期獎勵
Monthly Team Activities and FREE Team Lunch
每月定期員工活動及聚餐
3-6 months promotion depending on individual performance
快速晉升機會,例如活動監督組長及資深活動監督組長,最快3-6個月內可獲晉升(視個人表現而定)
Ongoing career leadership training
持續在職培訓
Overseas working opportunity for international exposure (Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore & Hong Kong)
參與海外工作交流和視察(如新加坡/馬來西亞/泰國等)
Medical Benefits
醫療福利

1-2 years working experience preferred. However, for fresh graduates you are welcome to apply! If you would like to know more about us, you can find us at www.omniraise.com. Hope to hear from you soon!

優先考慮具備1-2年工作經驗者,亦歡迎Fresh graduates!如想了解我地更多,歡迎到我地的網站:www.omniraise.com 了解更多相關資訊。

Additional Information
Career Level
Entry Level
Qualification
Non-Degree Tertiary
Years of Experience
N/A
Job Type
Full Time, Permanent
Job Functions
Marketing / Public Relations, Public Relations - Event Management, Public / Civil, Social Services - Community / Non-profit Organization, Sales, CS & Business Devpt, Direct Sales
Company Overview

OmniRaise is a new marketing and fundraising agency working for some of the most high profile, blue-chip global NGOs in Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, and Singapore. We specialize in events, roadshows or face to face marketing/fundraising and telephone marketing/fundraising –the two of main channels for raising funds from the public across Asia today.

Why join OmniRaise?

We raise funds for the world’s most urgent cause. We’re helping solve some of the biggest problem in the world.

“I feel like I have become a better person working at OmniRaise and I didn’t noticed this before. Maybe because as a fundraiser our role is to encourage individuals on a daily basis to do good things by donating to a great cause. Also being in a positive environment where everyone is energetic, hardworking and collaborative I feel very happy to be a part of!” - James, F2F Manager, Thailand

“I love working for OmniRaise because of the culture and staff. Seeing development of other staff gives me a sense of empowerment and also working to solve the world’s urgent causes gives a huge sense of achievement that is hard to find in other jobs.” - Dave, Senior F2F Manager, Malaysia

Application link: Search and apply jobs in Hong Kong | jobsDB Hong Kong