Marketing communication/ materials preparation
Event management, symposiums
Product launch/ promotion activities
A well established multinational medical device company with global presence is looking for a seasoned Marketing Specialist to join their team.
Excellent career prospect
Global market leader
Stable MNC environment
The successful candidate will be a key member of the marketing team partnering with product managers to lead the development in all training & education activities, as well as online/ offline marketing and communication initiatives to internal/external customers, in respect to the current and total solution platforms and services in Hong Kong.
• Support implementation of campaign marketing strategy that drives brand awareness, sales enablement, lead generation, conversion goals, as well as customer engagement and retention across the company’s portfolio via various online/offline platform.
• Ensure clear channel communications with customer focus and strong value propositions.
• Work closely with the external creative agencies to produce visually appealing, captivating and impactful digital campaigns based in line with brand guidelines.
• Support, plan, and facilitate hands-on activities at events/symposiums and budgeting.
• Assist with the development of strategic plans and support product launch.
Bachelor’s Degree or above in marketing, business, communication or any related discipline;
Solid marketing experience in the medical and healthcare sector;
Pro-active, self-motivated, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), proficient in MS Office applications;
Candidate with more experience may be considered to a senior title.
(All data collected is for recruitment purpose only.)
Years of Experience
Full Time, Permanent
Beauty Care / Health, Others, Marketing / Public Relations, Marketing - Marketing Communication, Medical Services, Specialist
Great people are what drive changes and create magnificent results. At Hoper, we focus on bringing our clients the best of personnel that help them reach organisation goals. With a global network and a specific focus on the APAC region, our team specializes in recruiting for positions in a wide range of industries, including financial, healthcare and life science, luxury retail, industrial & chemical, real estate and construction, technologies and communications. We commit to deliver the best service to our clients and business partners.
Application link: Search and apply jobs in Hong Kong | jobsDB Hong Kong