KWC324/21 Executive Assistant I (Pharmacy), Caritas Medical Centre, Hong Kong Hospital Authority

Company/Organisation: Hong Kong Hospital Authority

Post Date: 8/6/2021

Job Title: Executive Assistant I (Pharmacy), Caritas Medical Centre

Staff Group: Clerical, Secretarial and Supporting

Reference Number: KWC324/21

Job Type: Full Time

Description: Executive Assistant I (Pharmacy) Office: Caritas Medical Centre Pay: HK$21,895 - HK$25,906 per month (Please note the Remarks 2-4) Key Responsibilities: 1. Provide secretarial and administrative support to the daily operation of the department following general instructions or prescribed procedures with minimal supervision. 2. Assist in planning, coordinating, organizing and managing departmental programs and activities. 3. Assist in patient outcomes data collection / analysis and compile statistics and service evaluation reports. 4. Perform procurement support for department operations. 5. To prepare, update, dispatch and file reports and computer data records and other documents for audit purpose. 6. Assist in supervision of supporting staff. 7. Assist in maintenance of website and in-house computer programs. 8. Assist in performing service research projects and liaison with doctors and nurse. 9. To perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors. Entry Requirements: 1. University Graduates with experience; OR 2. F.5/ S.5 with : (a) HKCEE 5 passes incl. Eng (Syl. B) & Chin; or (b) 5 subjects in HKDSE attaining the level specified below: (i) Level 2 in Eng & Chin; and (ii) Level 2 in New Senior Secondary subjects/ “Attained” in Applied Learning subjects (subject to a maximum of 2 subjects under this category)/ Grade E in Other Language subjects AND diploma in a specialized function AND relevant experience. Preferred Attributes 1. Knowledge of HA’s corporate systems and processes including ERP, OPAS, CDARS and pharmacy systems (e.g.PMS). 2. Commitment and flexible working hours (over time during project deadlines). 3. Reliable, self-motivated, responsible and able to work independently with good communication and interpersonal skills. 4. Proficiency in using statistical and data management software (e.g. SPSS, MS Excel and Access) and common office PC applications (e.g. MS Word, PowerPoint). 5. Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. 6. Good communication and interpersonal skills.

Link: https://ha.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=KWC324/21