The IT Operation Services - Field Service Team handles front end support such as incident management, vendor management within the Club’s locations such as race courses, off-course branches, and telebet centres, also is maintaining daily operation on both race days and normal business days.
The 1-year placement is open for University students who are interested in pursuing a career in the field of IT.
You will have the opportunity to acquire, practice and improve IT skills as well as work on soft skills such as communication and time management at the workplace.
- Act as administration coordinator within the team;
- Assist in preparation of documentations such as monthly report, project documents, etc;
- Assist in logging and analyzing incidents and events within the teams;
- Assist in keeping track of inventory in & out.
Skills and qualifications we are looking for:
- University student in Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer/ Electronic Engineering or other related discipline;
- Desire to pursue a career in the field of IT;
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Good command on written and verbal English communication;
- Possess good analytical and communication skills.
- A 1-year placement contract will be offered to the successful candidates.
- Job commencement will be in May/June 2021.
- Please submit application by 28-Feb-2021.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend assessments and interviews on a rolling basis.
- Note: If you are also interested in the other IT Trainee placements, please only submit the online application once. You might be considered for the other placement opportunities based on your background and portfolio whenever appropriate.