HKWCS210617 Executive Assistant I (Ophthalmology) [Grantham Hospital], Hong Kong Hospital Authority

Company/Organisation: Hong Kong Hospital Authority

Post Date: 11/6/2021

Job Title: Executive Assistant I (Ophthalmology) [Grantham Hospital]

Staff Group: Clerical, Secretarial and Supporting

Reference Number: HKWCS210617

Job Type: Full Time

Description: Position: Executive Assistant I Rank: Executive Assistant I Department: Department of Ophthalmology Hospital: Grantham Hospital Salary: HK$21,895 – HK$25,906 per month Key Responsibilities: 1. Perform executive and clerical support of the daily operation. 2. Coordinate meeting and prepare agenda, minutes, discussion papers, reports and presentation materials. 3. Assist in preparing and coordinating materials for screening and consultation. 4. Assist in liaising, coordinating and organizing programs and activities. 5. Assist in conducting survey, evaluation and research by performing collecting, inputting and analyzing statistics and data. 6. Handle enquiries, liaise and communicate with patient. 7. Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors. Entry Requirements: 1. University Graduates with working experience; OR 2. Has obtained a diploma in a specialized function with relevant working experience and completed F.5/ S.5 with: (a) 5 subjects passed in HKCEE including English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language, or equivalent; OR (b) 5 subjects in HKDSE attaining the level specified below: (i) Level 2 in English Language and Chinese Language, and (ii) Level 2 in New Senior Secondary subjects/ “Attained” in Applied Learning subjects (subject to a maximum of 2 subjects under this category)/ Grade E in Other Language subjects, or equivalent. Preferable Attributes / Exposure: 1. Hands-on experience in operating HA systems, e.g. OPAS, OTMS etc. 2. Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. 3. Experience in data screening and maintaining a high volume of data. 4. Hands-on experience in common office automation (e.g. email, internet, intranet etc.) and proficiency in PC applications (e.g. MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, and MS Power-point). 5. Ability to perform typing, word processing and Chinese word processing. 6. Self-motivated, good communication and interpersonal skills and able to work independently.

Link: https://ha.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=HKWCS210617