FindDoc is uniquely positioned as the first multilingual online doctor booking system and healthcare information hub in Hong Kong. Our comprehensive online directory provides accurate information of 7,000+ medical professionals. Users can search for medical professionals and make an appointment anytime, anywhere through our website and mobile app.
With the goal to combat unreliable health information on the Internet, FindDoc is also on a mission to become the go-to source for reliable health content. With this goal in mind, all our health content, including health-related articles and videos in our FindDocTV channel, are vetted by professionals.
Join us in fostering a better healthcare ecosystem!
- Ship high-quality solutions guarded by automated test cases, with a sense of urgency and speed.
- Code reviews. We invest in spreading knowledge around the team, and keeping our code easy to read, test, and maintain.
- Be part of a small team, with a large amount of ownership and responsibility for managing things directly.
- Partner with Product Managers, Engineers, Designers, other teams, and both internal and external stakeholders, owning a large part of the process from problem understanding to shipping the solution.
- Have the freedom to suggest and drive organization-wide initiatives.
- Strong MVP and startup mindset.
- Understanding of Linux and/or AWS environment.
- Understanding of micro-services architecture.
- Eager to quickly pick-up new technologies such as TypeScript and ReactNative.
- Motivation and enjoyment for a startup environment.
- A blend of engineering, product, UI/UX, and people knowledge that lets you jump into a fast paced environment and contribute from day one.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.
- Attractive compensation and benefits.
- Flexible work hours and a healthy work-life balance.
- True agile development environment, NOT just a slogan.
- Flat team structure.
- TypeScript with monorepo supported by Yarn’s workspaces as our foundation.
- High-quality technical foundation with automated test cases and practical DevOps flow.