Life Sciences Solutions Group
Field Service Engineer
Reporting to: Service Supervisor
Provides installation, basic operation training and repair (warranty, contract and billable) within an assigned area to assure continuity of customer operations and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Undertakes scientific instruments installation, basic training, preventive and corrective maintenance via telephone and on-site service
- Help other field service engineers to make solution to solve on-site problems
- Liaise with global technical support centre and other specialists to report and correct faults
- Assist in ad hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Biomedical or Electronics Engineering
- At least 2 years working experience
- Experience in health care / medical / biotechnology is preferred
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills, customer oriented.
- Able to work independently and willing to take up challenges
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Willing to travel extensively to cover our distributed instrument base
- Registered Electrical Worker (Grade A) is an advantage
Sciences, Lab, R&D, Life Science
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of $17 billion, we have approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through our premier brands, Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity™ Lab Services, which offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. Our products and services help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Visit www.thermofisher.com.
Application link: Search and apply jobs in Hong Kong | jobsDB Hong Kong