Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Lead - Hop Lun (HK) Ltd - Lai Chi Kok

Job Highlights
Develop DE&I strategies,action plan fr group level
Regional exp & implement in overseas operations
5 days work, 20 AL, flex time, medical, training
Job Description

This role will develop and oversee strategic initiatives to promote diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) at Hop Lun. The successful candidate will act as a thought-leader, advisor, advocate and catalyst for change on topics related to DE&I. They will drive an integrated approach to DE&I across the organization and implement impactful initiatives to advance DE&I as a strategic focus for the Hop Lun group. The candidate will drive priority initiatives; e.g. DE&I goal setting and performance tracking, staff surveys, employee engagement, training sessions, awareness raising and internal communication campaigns. The candidate will be responsible for internal and external communication and stakeholder engagement to promote Hop Lun’s DE&I agenda.

Responsibilities:

Act as the subject matter expert on topics related to DE&I.
Establish goals and key metrics across Hop Lun’s DE&I roadmap, action plans and programs to assess effectiveness and communicate progress towards goals.
Lead the evaluation of current programs to identify opportunities for enhancement and efficiency and help to identify and allocate resources.
Drive DE&I objectives through project management, manage implementation activities, and develop processes, documentation and communications for program rollout.
Provide insights on trends, policy development and best practices related to DE&I.
Provide inspirational leadership to internal stakeholders on DE&I and related topics.
Work with Hop Lun’s talent acquisition team to ensure attraction and engagement of a talented and diverse workforce.
Work with Hop Lun’s learning & development team to shape and adapt DE&I learning objectives and curriculum to meet local needs and deliver against group-level goals.
Develop awareness-raising- and internal communication campaigns to build understanding and support for the importance of DE&I across the organization.
Develop and advance community engagement and outreach efforts related to DE&I.
Create content to share with external stakeholders related to DE&I at Hop Lun.

Requirements:

Bachelor’s Degree
Program and project management experience in sizeable companies
5+ years in experience working in DE&I
Ability to motivate and influence senior leadership, stakeholders and peer groups
Ability to work with cross-functional teams without a direct, formal reporting structure
Strong communications skills and ability to clearly and concisely articulate ideas, concepts, and proposals to engage team, peers, and management
Strong emotional intelligence and interpersonal awareness and skills
Keen understanding and awareness of DE&I topic
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
High degree of work ethics and integrity
Good at manage conflict and change management
Fluency in at least one Asian language
Understanding of factory operations, practices and processes
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Frequent travelling is required

Interested parties, please apply via here. For more information about our brand, please visit www.hoplun.com

We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used solely for recruitment purposes within Hop Lun. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful and their information will be destroyed after one year.

Additional Information
Career Level
Middle
Qualification
Degree
Years of Experience
5 years
Job Type
Full Time, Permanent
Job Functions
Manufacturing, Garment / Textile, Admin & HR, Training & Development, Others, Others
Company Overview

Hop Lun, founded in 1992, is a leading international fashion company with headquarter situated in Hong Kong. We today have 12 fully owned factories in Bangladesh, China, Indonesia and Ethiopia. We engage in design, development and manufacture of fashion lingerie, swimwear and loungewear.

Other than providing one-on-one ODM service to global retailers, we also have our global wholesale and D2C brands operating under the name of “Dorina” and “Janet Reger”. We have sales representative offices in Hong Kong, Austria, Benelux, France, Germany, Sweden, UK and USA in supporting the distribution and business growth.

We are now seeking high-calibre individuals to help us expand our business and strengthen our operations. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in Hop Lun Family.

Application link: https://hk.jobsdb.com/hk/en/Webflow/PopUpJobApplicationExternalLink?jobAdId=100003008485896&regCountry=hk&url=https%3A%2F%2Fhoplun.zohorecruit.com%2Frecruit%2FPortal.na%3Fiframe%3Dfalse%26digest%3Dc9Zhi8ZifeeUNFK9xf5c99OrcIG.Sb9BLBIuTDVEfqQ-